Here are a few ideas for your next trampoline birthday party…
Trampoline Birthday Party Invitations
Trampoline Birthday Party Decor
- Hang a fun “Happy Birthday” banner from the net
- Incorporate Christmas lights around the base
- Blow up balloons and place on trampoline
- Post a list of trampoline rules next to the ladder so everyone stays safe!
- Incorporate a fun theme, like this mom did with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Hang streamers from the trampoline base
- Attach balloons next to the ladder
For an easy DIY trampoline cake– take pictures of the birthday boy/girl jumping and cut them out. Attach the photos to twisted wire poked into a circle cake decorated like a trampoline! The effect looks like he/she is jumping!
Or even use cupcakes with a few fun toppers to make your loved one feel special!
There are so many games to play on a trampoline. If you have a trampoline hoop and ball– start a game of basketball! Hoppy balls also make for a great time– and you can even purchase a ready-made party pack designed for AlleyOop trampolines. Check it out>>
Of course, you don’t need much more than a trampoline and a few good friends to have a great time. Dead Man, TRAMP and Pop the Popcorn are trampoline favorites that make for an amazing time. Learn more from this post on trampoline games>>
Trampoline Birthday Party Favors
Send your guests off with a little memento of the great time you had– and as a thank you for celebrating with you!
- Fill a bag with gumballs and attach a cute tag like this one from Etsy:
- Jump ropes and gold medals from the dollar store are always a hit!
- Flashing Bouncing Balls will remind them of the fun they had bouncing at your party
- “Flipz” pretzels or Airheads Candy are a fun and delicious way to stay on theme
No matter what you decide for your trampoline-themed birthday party, be sure you leave lots of time for your guests to relax, have fun and enjoy your trampoline and each other! Happy planning!